Class Booking, Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- Classes are open for booking 7 days in advance.
- All classes require booking/reservation.
- When a class is booked full, a waitlist is automatically created.
- You may cancel your reservation without penalty earlier than 3 hours before the class start time.
Late cancellation: $10.00
Starting April 17th, 2018, we will be charging penalties for late cancellations and no-shows. Penalties will be automatically charged to your card.
How does waitlisting work?
- When someone early cancels her spot, the first person on the waitlist gets automatically ‘bumped’ into the class.
- A SMS will also be triggered which gives you the option to accept or decline this spot. If no response is received, the system will default to keeping you in the class.
- If you do not receive SMSs and would like to, please change your notification preferences under profile or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have it enabled for you.
- No more automatic ‘bumping’ after the cancellation window is closed (at 3 hours prior to the start of class)
- Booking Tip: if there is open spot within 3 hours from the start of the class, you can book directly into the class, hence there will be no more waitlisting. If you are ‘stuck’ on the waitlist, remove yourself then book straight into the class!
- If you use our branded app, you will see “W current position/total waitlist” (eg. W 2/5) next to the class you waitlisted. In this example, your current place is 2 out of 5 people on the waitlist.
- When you see a W, but no position or waitlist number, then that means you are in the class.
- When waitlist is full (at 10), no booking will be accepted until more spots are open (eg. due to cancellation).
Same Day Multi-Bookings
Wanna take more than one class on the same day?
Have a Team Member assist you in scheduling your second class of the day, after your successful completion of the first booked class of that day, pending availability. System does not allow multiple bookings on the same day on your own.
Don’t be late! We cannot hold Bobs. Once the class has started, any open Bobs will be given to members who are on standby.
Indoor Shoes Required
PLEASE bring and change into your clean indoor shoes upon arrival. This is extremely important, as we do not want you, or other members, to slip or injure themselves on wet floors or debris.
Members without clean indoor shoes will be asked to participate in socks or bare feet.
Forgot your gloves? Don’t own gloves? No worries. You may rent our Loaner Gloves for $2.00 per session. This fee must be paid before your class begins.